Home Brewing Class
The Home Brewing Class helps you gain the practical skills you need for brewing coffee at home. This hands on class delves into the variety of brewing methods, brewing variables that affect quality, plus taste perception and coffee evaluation.
- Grind profiles
- Brewing Methods
- Measuring coffee strength
- Charting a coffee’s extraction
- The difference between non-specialty coffee and specialty coffee
- Core concepts of sensory analysis
- Identifying, describing, and discriminating aroma, taste, and body in coffee
Everyone gets to take home a 4oz bag of coffee beans!
Session 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Testing: No testing available for this course.